Friday, October 9, 2009

Journal 4 - Week of October 5th


My number is up. I got sick this week.

Whenever I get sick and take time away from school and practicing my instrument, I feel down right lousy. Lousy 'cause I'm sick and lousy 'cause I can't grow as a musician. Its amazing how much of an "addiction" creativity can be. I'm definitely itchin' to get back to it. Back to the practice room, back to the orchestra. But hey, I'm doing the right thing by staying home right?

My creative act was making fiber fun.

I ate an apple, only this time I dunked it in penut butter.

Our guest lecturer Dr. Harding showed the class works of art from hundreds of years ago. They were all just astounding. Its interersting how mankind channels its creativity. Creativity gave us "David", the atom bomb - and made fiber fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment